NORTHRIDGE, CA — Harman’s Lexicon (www.lexiconpro.com) division has reduced the prices of its audio plug-ins. In addition, the company is streamlining its lineup to focus on five core plug-in bundles: the PCM Total Bundle, PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle, PCM Native Effects Bundle, LXP Native Reverb Bundle and MXP Native Reverb Bundle.
“By simplifying our plug-ins lineup, we’re making it easier for users to choose the right plug-in for their needs,” explains Noel Larson, market manager-portable PA, tour and recording at Harman Signal Processing. The price reductions will extend access of Lexicon sound quality to more pro and project studios, as well as to audio enthusiasts.
The Lexicon plug-ins lineup is priced as follows:
- PCM Total Bundle: 14 VST/AU/RTAS reverb and effects plug-ins - $999.
- PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle: 7 VST/AU/RTAS reverb plug-ins - $599.
- PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle – 7 VST/AU/RTAS effects plug-ins - $499.
- LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle – 4 VST/AU/RTAS reverb plug-ins - $199.
- MXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle – VST/AU/RS reverb plug-in - $99.
The plug-ins offer a wide variety of Lexicon reverbs and effects. like Vintage Plate, Hall, Room, Concert Hall and other hallmark Lexicon reverbs. Effects run the gamut from Pitch Shift, Chorus, Dual Delay and Resonant Chords to other completely unique sounds. All the plug-ins are designed to work with popular DAWs like Pro Tools and Logic, as well as with any other VST, Audio Unit or RTAS-compatible platform and with Windows and Macintosh computers.