FRIEDRICHSDORF, GERMANY — Maxon will present its September 3D & Motion Design Show (www.3dmotionshow.com) this month and has announced its speaker line up. Set to take place September 14th and 15th, the free-to-attend virtual series will offer artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion-graphics artists.
On Day 1, participants can hear from Maxon’s team of master trainers as they showcase the latest developments and updates for the Maxon suite of creative tools. Day 2 will welcome a host of industry luminaries, who will share their workflow tips, tricks and best practices. The show kicks off on September 14th at 8:30am (PST) Maxon CEO David McGavran providing an update on company news and announcements.
The following is a look at the schedule:
- Athanasios Pozantzis, a.k.a. "Noseman" is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer, tutor, and creator of educational content for Maxon products, particularly Cinema 4D.
- Chad Perkins is an award-winning filmmaker, author, visual effects and motion graphics artist based in Seattle, WA. He is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, a certified Trapcode Expert, and the author of several award-winning books and online training courses.
- Elly Wade is a UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist who loves to set up fast ways to create beautiful mograph designs with quick workflows for combining them with After Effects.
- Maximus Raharjo helps creatives get up to speed with color grading in Magic Bullet Suite as a resident colorist and trainer at Maxon. A former professional photographer with an infectious interest in filmmaking, he is on a mission to help creative talents build sustainable knowledge about color grading.
- Seth Worley is an award-winning director of short films, commercials, and explainer videos for Bad Robot and Sandwich. He is also the co-founder and creative director of Plot Devices, and a senior content creator at Maxon.
- Arnaud Mellinger is focused on resolving technical issues related to 3D animation. For the past five years as CG supervisor/Motion Designer at Moment Factory, he has been working on physical installations always revolving around a C4D and After Effects workflow with output that can go up to 27K pixels wide.
- Darlene Sanchez is a 2D/3D generalist with an emphasis on 3D. She currently works as a motion designer for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional hockey team in the NHL.
- Michaela Maria Wartbichler is a digital artist and entrepreneur based in Austria, who believes that the only limit to 3D art is your imagination. After founding her first company in 2013 as a classical graphic designer, she expanded her skills into animation, visual effects as well as 3D and VR. She has a background in a number of traditional arts from charcoal, pastels, scratchboards to writing a novel and even classical voice education.
- Ryan Talbot is a freelance 3D artist who has worked with a variety of notable clients including Nickelodeon, Nissan, New Balance, Lil Nas X, America's Got Talent & more. His tool of choice is currently Cinema 4D, and one day hopes to write and direct a feature film.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.