Back to Daily News
Companies team up for file-based workflow, QC event at AMV NY
|October 12, 2012
NEW YORK — On October 25, Cinedeck, Tektronix, Boxx Communications and AMV Broadcast Sales are hosting two sessions (11am, 4pm) focusing on file-based production and post for faster and more versatile workflows.
The event takes place at All Mobile Video, 515 West 57th Street, New York.
File-based systems – a crash course in the latest file-based technology, codecs & container formats.
· Anatomy of file-based workflow – typical workflows, generating file-based content, network recording, storage systems & asset management.
· Quality-control – beyond visual inspection, with image monitoring tools, file structure checking, reporting & QC integration.
· New era microwave video transmission – integrating wireless and steadicam cameras with cabled cameras in all formats.
There will be a Q&A session with:
- Lee Blanco (Director of Engineering, AMV)
- Scott Walker (Inventor of Boxx Communications technology)
- Charles Dautremont (CEO and creator, Cinedeck)
- Andrew Scott (Application Engineer, Tektronix)
Hands-on demos will be available:
- Tektronix Cerify automated QC analysis tool
- Cinedeck MX multi-channel, record/monitor/playback system
- Boxx Communications innovative digital microwave systems for live broadcasts
RSVP's are required: Register here