GUILDFORD, UK – Imagineer Systems, the creator of Mocha planar tracking technology, is once again hosting a Halloween-themed video contest, giving contestants an opportunity to win products from Imagineer, Boris FX, FXHome, Rampant Design, Red Giant and Digital Anarchy.
To participate, create a short Halloween-inspired video using Mocha Pro, Mocha Plus, Mocha AE or Mocha HitFilm. The submission should be no longer than five minutes in length and can be scary, spooky or silly. Then, upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo, and tag it with “Mocha Halloween 2014.” Email the video link, full name and email address to: email@example.com. All submissions must be received by midnight on Thursday, October 30th. Submissions (www.imagineersystems.com/news-article/halloween-contest-2014) will be judged on creativity and quality of visual effects.
- Mocha Pro 4: Academy Award-winning visual effects tool (Imagineer Systems; retail: $1,495)
- Continuum Complete 9 AE: Adobe After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC’s most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite (Boris FX; retail: $995)
- HitFilm 2 Ultimate: Essential editing package including 150-plus effects and groundbreaking 3D compositing (FXHome; retail: $399)
- Rampant Design Tools: Simple drag-and-drop QuickTime-based effects (Rampant Design; retail: $399)
- Beauty Box: Digital makeup artist quality skin retouching video plug-in for After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and OpenFX (Digital Anarchy; retail: $199)
- Red Giant Universe: One-year subscription. A community with access to an ever-expanding library of new free tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers. (Red Giant; retail $99)